The molten metal is inoculated and refined by impeller.
- Die-casting machines, Model 711А08, locking force 2500 кН (5 units.);
- Die-casting machines, Model 711А09, locking force 4000 кН (2 units.). One of them was rebuilt and modernized in 2013.
All these die-casting machines are equipped with a cold-pressing chamber.
This die-casting complex includes: - die-casting machine with a cold-pressing chamber IP 400TC;
- electric holding furnace Marconi TEX 1000;
- molten metal loader САМ VS1;
- automatic lubricator Acheson DAG 1000 MCT;
- robot-extractor TPZ 2А.
- temperature regulating units for molds TOOL-TEMP TT-388;
- hydraulic press for casting gates and burr removal IP РА-25 N.
The entire die-casting complex is operated by control system IDEA-3.
For low-pressure casting the machine У95А is used.
The production by means of gravity casting is carried out on a special and multi-purpose mechanized gravity casting machines. For complicated inner cavities the sand cores are used.
For obtaining the specified parts surface the cleaning with ball stainless steel shot is used (the plant suspended type model RHBE 9/13-L) and hydro-vibratory finishing (circular vibratory plant model R-420). German Company Rösler Oberflächentechnik GmbH is the producer of both plants.
Thermal treatment provides an opportunity to make heat treatment according Т1, Т2, Т6.
We pay much attention to the casting tools servicing.
The ultra-sonic cleaning plant 3 VST 350/Р-Inson of FISA production is used for cleaning the surfaces of molds from residues of release agents, scale and aluminum and for the following conservation of the mold. The plant can operate with molds with maximal overall dimensions 700 x 700 x 350.
Micro-impulse welding Mold Mender is used for mold repair. Using this equipment guarantees that the repaired zones in molds would have the same properties as the basic material of the mold. The repair time is considerably reduced and life-cycle is increased.
The capacity of Aluminum Casting Workshop is – 2000 tons of a good cast per year.